Friday, December 23, 2011

Countdown to Christmas or Baby! Funny Faces of Thompson Kiddos

So as we get closer to Christmas we get closer to me having this baby. My family back in Savannah placed bets on what they thought the gender, weight, height. and birthdate would be. Lisa must hate me because she geuss Feb 17 as my delivery date (Jan 16 is my due date). And Drew must think I am carrying a deformed child as he geussed the baby would be 11inches and 8.5 lbs.
However, I think my mom may the most correct as she put me delivering on December 29. And, as the way things are going now, I think she may be right. I am just hoping not to deliever on Christmas or Christmas Eve!
Speaking of Christmas, I can't wait to see Maddie and Topher open their gifts. I think I may be more excitied than they are!
As well, I am happy that Chris and Jessica's family does a Christmas skit each year too. Except (this is to Drew) they do the actual Christmas story. I am glad that my kids will get the reminder of what Christmas is right before all the celebrating happens. I wish that I could have done more this year focusing on Christ, but with the flu making its rounds this past week, none of us have been up to anything beyond laying around in our misery. But, today, finally, no one in this house (Chris is sick) is feeling too badly beyond just the seasonal head cold. Yay! We may be put back together by tomorrow!

I just thought this was a sweet picture. Maddie and Topher like to play "Santa" right now. Topher pushes Maddie's baby stroller around as if it was Santa's sleigh. They both walk around saying "Ho, Ho, Ho!"

Maddie was feeling a little silly!


Topher has been teaching Maddie how to make funny faces!


Hands down, one of the prettiest little girls. Both my kids have such pretty blue eyes.
Topher likes to tickle Maddie. I don't know how much she enjoys it.
It is fun to sit on top of the kids and tickle them. It always makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment