Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Caroline's Baby Blessing

Sorry this post is so belated. After the baby blessing Tyler was pretty busy interviewing, thus eliminating my time I could work on the computer. And that was followed by the move that resulted in us not getting internet for a few weeks!

We blessed Caroline Tyler in Bloomfield, New Mexico on February 5, 2012!
Such a pretty dress, but an even prettier little girl!
She has such pretty features. She has beautiful arms and fingers. I don't know where she go that from.

What beautiful girls we have. What beautiful sisters.
Pretty eyes and lips.
I love my girls! I can't wait to go shoe shopping with them!
What pretty children I have. They sure do love their new little sister!

Video of Caroline getting ready for her baby blessing. Maddie took the liberty of "washing" off the paci for Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment