Monday, July 2, 2012

Munchies and Moons

 I think most of these are self explanatory.

Just quick updates about happenings here in South Jordan - kids are getting tan from being out and about so much. We often get up and go to the park in the morning and in the afternoon go swimming. I prefer to be out of the house as much as possible. Tuesdays is our movie day (summer kid movies are a dollar) so kids get a little rest in the week. I am often behind on laundry, ironing, or cleaning, but I know that winter will be here all too soon and we will be unable to enjoy our outdoors as much. So - oh well, laundry is always there.
We are looking forward to KJ coming to see us. I know the kids will have fun, but I look forward to having someone there to talk to during the day!
Well - my kids are no longer napping - duty calls!


No comments:

Post a Comment