Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"The Magic of a Moment" project

 Topher's Project:
The theme was "The Magic of a Moment" As this was rather abstract for a five year old, I suggested that he look through family pictures and find a picture that was special to him. He could not choose between two moments. Fishing/driving the boat with papa or mowing/riding the tractor with grandpa. Here is the completed project.

In addition to the art piece he had to submit a written description:

My papa is special. He is nice. He lets me go fishing. His name is Christopher. my name is Christopher too. I want to be like him. I want to fish like him.

My grandpa is special. I like to work with grandpa. He is kind to others. He taught me to hammer and I tore down a wall with him. His name is Larry and my middle name is Larry. I want to be like him. I want to build like him.

Dad and Larry - y'all have a little boy who loves and admires you. Thanks for being an awesome papa and grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment