Monday, May 20, 2013

My Thirteen-Year-Old turned Three

Maddie Mae celebrated her third birthday this year! I forget how little she is. She seems so much older but she is still just a baby.
She had a busy birthday. We had the Daybreak Yardsale that morning. Changed outfits 3 times. Went to a soccer game. Had her party. And said goodbye to a much loved Aunt Jessi and a tolerated Uncle Drew.
We gave Maddie Mae her big gift first thing in the morning to give the kids something to do during the morning.
a
After the yardsale we went to a soccer game :) After the game we came home and had Maddie Mae's birthday dinner. She requested sauce. I bought a pizza to go with the various sauces.
Then of course we had to open presents!
 Gift opening was followed by a very pink cake.
 Maddie Mae, I am so glad I get to by your mommy. You have so much life and personality. You make my life interesting and keep me on my toes in the best kinda of way! Love you my little princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment