Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Discovery Park 2014

As a child we visited Discovery Park. It was a lot of fun to play tag and hide and seek. As an adult it requires a lot more ducking and bending to weave through it. But, with family in town we set out to have fun. Too bad it was so HOT!








After the kids tired of the playground we went across the street for a quick football game. The next series of pictures is funny. Especially if you notice that Maddie is running in the wrong direction.





I don't think I got this on camera, but Caroline got the ball, was running in the right direction and Zach came up and play yelled at her. She screamed, turned and ran the other way.



It was a fun few days with Lori and Zach in town. I was able to stuff with the kids that I just feel way too outnumbered to try on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment