Monday, August 3, 2015

Vitamin D

Tyler has accepted a job in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He starts August 10th and after we find a place to live and move our stuff from SLC the kids and I will move up there with the kids. That will probably be around the 1st of October. 
The yearly average temperature there is 43*. In October the average high is 58*. November it is 41* and by December it is 27*. Now we are talking highs. 
With this knowledge I am so glad we got to spend the summer in the hot and humid south before I have to bundle up for 9 months of the year! 
That being said - it is a great job for Tyler, there is a temple, the wards look good and there are some good schools in the area. I do think we will like it. We may have to hang up cleats for ice skates and try out hokey, but that could be fun!

But since I still have six to eight more weeks here we will soak up as much vitamin D as possible!












No comments:

Post a Comment