Monday, September 14, 2015

A Jellyfish and Fall

Kindergarten is not for wimpy parents. Maddie came home with the assignment of dressing up as an animal for their Phonic Parade. Which means moms get to make costumes. Maddie Mae chose to be "Jerry Jellyfish."
I don't have great pictures - I found a nice place that wasn't too crowded. But parents ran from one part of the school to my area to get "second pictures" and in doing so put their large butts in front of me. Dumb parents. But she was cute and had fun.


This weekend fall started creeping in. The weather was perfect. And on Sunday we took advantage by playing outside. Well kids played while I read a book and took pictures.



 I love his eyes in this one!
 And running with such determination.











 Thought I'd just prove I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment