Thursday, June 16, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend was celebrated with Peter and Jill.

Friday night they arrived!

Saturday we got up early and drove to Mall of America where Maddie (for her birthday party) wanted to ride the rides. Peter and Jill took pictures of that - I hope to update with pictures. It was fun to ride the rides. We ate lunch and then loaded up in the car and drove home. When we got home we fed the kids dinner and we (the adults) went to XMen. 

Sunday we went to church. Put a trailer hitch on and relaxed. We may have done something else - I really can't remember!

Monday we got up early and went to Elm Creek Park. Kids played on the playground for an hour or so while Peter and Jill explored the woods. We then grilled hotdogs and had smores. We packed up went on a quick walk and headed home as the park got really croweded. We went home. Worked on breaks. I mowed the lawn. We had steak and bbq chicken for dinner and DQ Dilly Bars. 


































Tuesday kids went back to school and Tyler to work. Peter and Jill helped me drop off my car to get the allignment done (a lot of car stuff this weekend) and then drove to Chick-fil-a for free chicken minis! They helped me pick up my car and then by noon were off! It was fun having them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment