Thursday, May 11, 2017

Madelyn Mae turns Seven

Madelyn Mae turned 7 today!
She is such a fun, adventuresome and sweet little girl.
We are so glad that she came to our family!

I still think this picture captures my Miss Maddie Mae and is one of my favorites!

This year she requested a soccer cake. I was okay with that until I got the details. She wanted me to sculpt her playing soccer. So, I chose to use her favorite animal right now, an owl.
She also couldn't decide between vanilla cake and lemon cake so she got a white cake with lemon mousse and raspberries. 
She loved it. Her dad and brothers, not so much :)





As for gifts she is a hard one to shop for. Like her momma, she doesn't play with toys all that much.
Gramma/Grandpa - Locket 
Mimi/Papa - Dress and necklace
Mom/Dad - Ramona books, clay, some ankle hopping thing and I am taking her out of school early tomorrow to pick out earrings and get a treat.







And because I love looking at little Maddie Mae:

Image may contain: one or more people and baby
2010 Birth Day!

Image may contain: 1 person
2011 Missy Mae turns One!

2012 Madelyn Mae turns Two!

2013 Madelyn Mae turns Three!

2014 Madelyn Mae turns Four!

2015 Madelyn Mae turns Five!

2016 Madelyn Mae turns Six!!

Madelyn we love you!
Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment