Wednesday, October 3, 2018

13 Years and Some Stitches


13 years ago we were married. 
It's been a wonderful 13 years. 


We celebrated 13 years with a family dinner at Olive Garden. Tyler looks super thrilled to share his anniversary dinner with these little monsters! 

But on our actual anniversary I went out for pizza - Tyler was home.
I got a call (lots, like 19 while I was out) but I didn't see them. 
When I got home I saw Madelyn on the lawn with a cloth on her head and lots of blood.
Apparently August was not involved in this head injury! 
Madelyn was playing kickball and slid into first and right on into the fire hydrant! Man, she must have been going fast! 
So off to Urgent Care. We joked we should get a punch card or something! 
Same lady who stitched August up stitched Missy Mae up! We had an xray for her colar bone, they were concerned she may have broke it; but all was good there! She was brave. 6 stitches!









No comments:

Post a Comment