Sunday, October 16, 2011

Work and Fun

This weekend was quite warm so we worked in the yard. I pulled weeds; growing up back in Atlanta, I don't remember having to do that so it was quite novel. However, after having to use the hoe to get up some of the weeds, thus brusing my palms I would say it is a chore I am glad I missed out on.

While the adults worked the kids "helped." Maddie felt the need to strut around with her little attitude. Topher "helped" by jumping off the tree.




Maddie was spinning in circles.



My cute kids!





Topher helped grandpa get rid of weeds.



On Saturday, we drove up to Durango to look at the leaves. We walked around downtown and enjoyed some chocolate from Rocky Mountain Chocolate. Yum!















We also went to the Durango-Silverton train museum. Topher really enjoyed this. The trip cost upwards of $40 per person, totally over priced. But, if you were going to go, this time of year would be the time to do it. It was absolutely beautiful up there.









Of course, after a long day of playing nothing is nicer than enjoying a good book with your dad.

I know I am bias, but I really do think I have two of the cutest kids around.



These videos are not where I would like them to be within the blog, but I am far too lazy to figure out how to get it in the right place knowing that I'll mess everything else up and have to start over. So - these are from Friday when we were "working" out in the yard.




No comments:

Post a Comment