Monday, March 5, 2012

Thoughts

It has been so long since my last post. I have a lot to put up that I can't ignore but - Tyler is gone with the computer and camera again!

The past two weeks have been crazy. Tyler has been in New York, Pennsylvania, and Utah. After two job offers (Pennsylvania and Utah) he has accepted Utah and is now on his way to his first day of work.

I am excited for him. I wish I could be there to say "I love you," "Good luck," and "I'll see you when you get home for work." But, due to a lack of a place to live and insurance I am here in New Mexico for a few more weeks. I am here with strict instructions not to let our children grow up too much. I know he hated to leave all of us, but Caroline especially. A few weeks in baby time is like a few years to the rest of us. She has grown up so much already in 8 weeks. (Tomorrow she is 2 months old). Shw is such a pretty baby.

I was reading mom's post this week. It made me sad. I miss my mimi too. But, I can't imagine not being able to call mom to have her tell me it is okay when I am feeling off. Or when I have something happy to share.

I love you mom. You have become my best friend. I love to share things with you and confide in you. I love your advice and guidance. I love that I know you love me, flaws and all. I love the songs you sing with my kids over skype and that they love you. You are the best.

Okay - Caroline has resorted to self canablism because she hasn't eaten in two hours! I'll try my best in the near future to update all the big events in the past month.

No comments:

Post a Comment