Thursday, March 8, 2012

Uncovered After 29 Years

So just before Tyler left Pat, my mother-in-law, deciede to do some remodeling/redecorating. When they first moved into this home there was a "lovely" mural on one of the walls. Much to 3-year-old Tyler's dismay, she had it covered. Last week we decided to remove the covering after 29 years. The kids helped us with our work. Caroline sure had it right.
Topher's favorite part is when we gave up trying to remove the mural and just put up a new wall. However, my 4-year-old, asked "Grandma, why are you taking down this beautiful wall?" I guess the best thing that could possibly be thought about the previous owner is maybe they really let their 4 year old son be involved in the decorating.
I wish I could post a completed project now, but we are still painting and putting down carpet and waiting for new furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment