Friday, October 11, 2013

Dumb Mom

Not talking about you mom - about me. 
Not sure if you can see it in the pictures, but someone colored on the shoe shelf and on the door in purple crayon.

I asked Maddie Mae, "Did you do this?" I promptly recieved the very innocent and confused reply of "No." 
I called Caroline to me, she came running in with her smile. I then told her, very firmly, this was a no-no. 
This was the result of the scolding:

 I don't really enjoy getting upset at the kids, but you have to teach them...right?!
Thirty minutes later while I was cleaning off the door I realized the purple marks went up higher than Caroline can reach. Arg. I felt so dumb for believing my three year old and guilty for causing those sad little faces! So now, I have learned that Maddie Mae is a good little liar and to check the height!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man...doesn't it suck when they trick you like that?

    ReplyDelete