Friday, October 11, 2013

First Day of First Grade

This was a much anticipated day. Topher in school all day! Can't tell you how happy that thought made me. In fact I felt slightly guilty that all the other mom's had tears in their eyes as they waved goodbye and I could hardly stop jumping with excitement at the thought of only having two at home!
He was so excited too. And so incredibly cute.
He started school some time in August (I have no memory). His teacher is Mrs. Masson. 
 That is his school in the background.
 The lady in the blue pants is his teacher.

And becuase this is so late in being updated I can say Topher enjoys first grade. He loves math. Hates hand writing and is not good at it. Finds coloring to be a waste of time. And he still wants to be a geologist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment