Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Springtime Ranting

One thing I really dislike about living in Utah are the springs. Spring was always my favorite season in the south. I loved seeing everything come back to life. The bright greens and flowers (tulips, pear trees, azaleas, dogwood trees, wisteria, everything seems to bloom). Yes, there are cool wet days, but for the most part you are able to enjoy blue skies and warm sun. But, here in Utah we have a day in the 60s followed by a week of snow. I am so sick of snow. It is April 1st and it is snowing! On top of the snow I have allergies I never had in the south. So I find myself looking for jobs in the south from January through April. I know in the next 30 days winter will leave us for good, but I am just so sick of being in the house with my kids.

As I said you find a rare day in March and April that is pretty. Those days we forget homework and chores and spend as much time soaking up vitamin D!


 




 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment