Thursday, June 26, 2014

Maddie Mae's Birthday and Bringing Home Baby

On May 10th we brought home August. We also celebrated Maddie Mae's 4th birthday with Peter and Jill in town. Maddie Mae wanted a party with friends and for obvious reasons I was not up to that. But having Peter and Jill here was a treat to her and she enjoyed her party!

Jill helped out by holding August. Peter held him for just a moment. I think to get a break from the older ones!



Siblings are always there to help you out, whether you want the help or not.





Tyler and I learned that we have a snoop with this birthday.
Two weeks before her birthday Maddie Mae came to me and said:
"Mom, you know that room that I am not suppose to go in? Is that my bike in there?"
Yup, she found her gift and knew exactly what to expect.
We've learned our lesson, we must keep her gifts under lock from now on.
\


As for the birthday cake - well - I won't place blame on anyone as it still tasted good and all was eaten. But we call this cake soup,



On Maddie Mae's official birthday she was provided with a cake that held its shape :) and another gift from Gramma that had a beautiful bow.









Maddie Mae - I am so glad you are in my family. You are so much fun. You make my life interesting (almost always in the best way)! You are amazingly talented and I can't wait to see what you do in your life. I am sad this is our last year to hang out all day. I will miss my little girl next year while you are gone. I love you my Miss Maddie Mae!


No comments:

Post a Comment