Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fourth of July

Tyler and I were talking about all the fourths that we have spent together.

2005 - We were engaged and watched fireworks with his family.
2006 - We flew home on the fourth from NC beach, but we enjoyed fireworks on the marina the day before.
2007 - Uh, no idea.
2008 - We took Topher to the beach house. We woke him up at 10 to watch fireworks. He was a little loopy but it was fun.
2009 - We watched fireworks in Garner NC with Topher. 
2010 - Uh, no idea.
2011 - We enjoyed low country boil in New Mexico.
2012 - Uh, no idea.
2013 - Uh, no idea.
2014 
This year we got up and went to the ward breakfast party with the kids. Where they participated in the bike parade. There was a slight bad moment when we thought we were locked out of our house, but thank goodness we left a basement window unlocked. We then went to Ellie's house for homemade corn dogs and ice cream. However, Maddie Mae was not feeling well and by the time we got home we had a little girl with the flu. So, Tyler took just Topher out for fireworks in Eagle Mountain. If it were not for this blog this year might go down as "Uh, no idea." Nothing huge happened but I enjoyed it. I enjoy spending time with my children and with Tyler. And I am glad that this helps me remember all the moments with my family.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment