Monday, September 29, 2014

Mostly Caroline and a Little of Everyone Else

Caroline is all Tyler. She looks like him, and I imagine, she acts a lot like he did as a child. She is calm(er than my other kids), silly, loves toys and can play by herself for hours. 90% of the time she is happy and content with life. That other 10% Caroline is devastated. There is no in between with her. She is all happy or her life is in shambles.
Most of this post is Caroline in one day. Love my little two-year-old Caroline :)
We went to the park to enjoy a giant slip and slide. Caroline fell down before her first time down. She cried until she went home. She fell asleep watching My Little Pony.

Caroline likes Taylor Swift's song "Shake it Off." Look at the TV and you see she is trying to mimic Taylor.


 Honestly I don't know what Maddie and Topher are doing - I am sure the play quickly caused a fight. *Sigh* Maddie and Topher....
Caroline fell down. End of the world.
 August just rolls with all the chaos in his life.
Caroline is all better :)
 I wish I could spend more time holding my sleeping baby but with all the craziness in my home I  rarely get to. But every once in awhile I ignore the messy home and the older kids are playing downstairs or outside I get to snuggle with my little August.

 This is Tyler after a Saturday at home - I think he is secretly greatful for Monday :)
And lastly, I don't really consider Scout a member of the family - she is a pet, thus she rarely makes  the cut for pictures. But Scout has a teddy bear. Yes, a teddy bear that she carries around the house with her. She likes to cuddle with her teddy bear when she sleeps. It is cute.



1 comment: