Sunday, November 2, 2014

Smiley Face, Scary Face and a Stormtrooper

This year at the pumpkin patch I told the kids they could get any pumpkin they could pick up. Unfortunately for us we have smart kids and a strong 4 year old daughter. Topher and Maddie decided to get a huge pumpkin that they picked up together. I thought I was being smart and was going to avoid the giant pumpkins...oh well...they get to clean them. Maddie is not a fan of pumpkin goo and spent much of the time playing with August.




Tyler hates cleaning out pumpkins, so our family tradition  the kids and I clean out the pumpkins and after dinner Tyler designs a face and cuts it out. This year dinner collided with pumpkin carving so the kids ate while Tyler and I cut. Caroline was more excited about dinner than the pumpkins.






Topher's school sent all the kids home with a pumpkin so we had three this year - a happy face, a scary face and a stormtrooper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment