Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Frozen-My Little Pony Three-Year-Old Birthday!

Caroline has never celebrated her birthday on her birthday - maybe one year, but it seems that we always have family in town and they leave right before her birthday on the 6th. Once again we celebrated her birthday a few days early. We shared her birthday this year with her cousin Marissa (who turned 11, I think). I made Kylie's wedding cake the day before and went ahead and made an extra cake for the birthday. So for Caroline we had Frozen themed and Marrissa TMNT. Tyler sculped the Olaf. I really enjoy decorating cakes - this is my first time with buttercream and using pipping. I enjoy doing it but I don't really like cake. So I don't do it often!







While Christmas was Frozen in theme her birthday gifts were My Little Pony. She recieved stuffed My Little Ponies, My Little Pony Memory, Skittles (which got the best reaction), Frozen Tshirt, Frozen Necklace and Activity kit.













I can't believe how fast these three years have gone. We moved to Utah when she was just a few months old. It is so fun to watch her grow and learn. To see her personality develop. She is a sweet little girl. She is fun and happy. I miss my baby Caroline who cuddled for hours with me. But I love this fun little girl who plays with me and her siblings. Who brightens our home with her smile. Caroline, I love you. I am so glad that three years ago you were sent to us. Happy Birthday little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment