Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Messes, Stitches and Growing

Tired little boy with a messy face. 
Wish he would sleep though the night - then we would have just a messy face.




Now I have to explain the band-aid on my little boy. 

On Friday, October 13 (yup...) we went over to Kristen's house to say hi to cousins. Right before we were getting ready to leave around 9pm (2 hours past bedtime) August tripped and fell and hit his head on metal stairs. One look and we knew we were going to the ER. At 11 August got 3 stitches. Poor baby was so tired that he fell asleep while getting stitched up. Tough little boy barely cried.
Tyler and I are real parents now - finally a trip to the ER for stitches! 
Sorry - it was hard to get a picture without his finger up his nose!



And one last one because they are so cute and I can't believe how big they are getting. They are growing up so very fast. I just hope they don't grow up too fast.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment