Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Helping Moving and Family Fun

So now I know I have mom brain - I added all these pictures to Picasa and thought I blogged about them, but I didn't! This post was suppose to be back in October but better late than never! 

When the kids and I flew here to Minnesota we were met by Tyler and Larry. A day later Anne and Pat showed up to help us move in! 
With all the unpacking and work that needed to be done it was so nice to have the extra help with kids and home. 
In addition to the help with work, it was so nice to spend time with family. Of all the things we will miss about Utah family is the thing we will miss the very most. I truly hope that the distance won't keep us apart too much. That everyone there will make time to come here and that we will make time to visit them there. 
While worked a lot, we did find time to get out and enjoy each other's company. Annie was able to see the Mississippi River, albeit where it is the least impressive, and kids were able to play with grandparents.
We miss y'all! All of y'all out West and down South are welcome always and anytime! 
Big tree by the river and just wanted document I was there!













No comments:

Post a Comment