Thursday, August 18, 2016

Georgia Family Reunion

The first Barnes Family Reunion was this July - I will have to rely on my siblings for their pictures from Georgia because I forgot my memory card in Minnesota and didn't get over to Walmart to buy a new one until we got to NC.

So here are some pictures Katie Jo got.

All of us. Some okay pictures...Caroline's faces though!




The grandkids. Great pictures :) All were pretty similar so I just picked one!


And we tried to get a family picture...
this was the best one.



not quite sure what everyone is doing here...

We also tried for pictures of kids, and mom with boys...



...but the best came from individual pictures...

Topher just wanted to be done, not too bad.

And Madelyn is just Maddie Mae


Then we get Caroline. I laugh just thinkin of these pictures!





And last, there is August. Who I think has the best picture. I am going to get it printed and put above my bed I am just that proud to call him mine! I'll let you guess which one it is!


So I am waiting on pictures from Jill, I think, and Jessi I don't know if you got any. 
But when I get them I'll update more about the reunion in Georgia!


No comments:

Post a Comment