Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Thanksgiving

I did it. After being in the house only 3 weeks I managed to not cancel Thanksgiving :)
Caroline was feeling a little sad about the move, so I checked her out the last day before break and we made Indian vests and went to lunch with dad. I think Owen could skip out on Thanksgiving dinner







Pie night menu: 2 coconut (different kinds, one was a hit the other a flop), 2 pumpkin, 2 chocolate peanut butter cream, 1 carmle apple, 1 razzleberry
We had the bishops family over, the missionaries and an investigator, another family with 3 boys and us. We ate and played games in my semi-unpacked home.

Menu: Turkey breast (2 - cajun and traditional), stuffing, mashed potato, gravy, cranberry sauce, sweet potato casserol, jello with pretzles and strawberries and rolls.
We had the missionaries over again. We watched football and ate too much. Later we went on a walk and played on the playground. 


No comments:

Post a Comment