Wednesday, May 20, 2020

November 2019

November brought the end of soccer and a slow down of our lives. 

Topher had more time to play piano.


Owen found time for a haircut (and a sucker).

I helped mom prepare for Katie Jo's wedding. 

 Topher qualified for the district STEM competion and came in second. Tyler had something going on, I imagine church stuff so I dragged all the kids (some in pajamas) to his competition.




Owen and August have become best buds, or at least after August falls asleep Owen wants to be right next to him. 

November means winter clothes and snow here in Missouri. And, by extension, fireplaces and warm cinnamon rolls.


We also attempted potty training, but abandoned that when Katie got engaged, no way I'm traveling 11 hours with a newly potty trained toddler.


Kids were all at school, so Owen and I slowed life down.

November also means baking - so my little "helper" and I baked and baked. 

 Thanksgiving. 





No comments:

Post a Comment