Saturday, May 16, 2020

October 2019

I made the kids Halloween pillowcases this year!

Owen went through a "I like to color on my body only" phase. Not my favorite, but at least it wasn't my walls.

Owen loved the Halloween decorations this year. He thought they were so funny!

 October brings wonderful weather.


 Kindergarten book parade.






Another role playing game night with Topher's friends. 

 Sunday walk with the kids.
















Topher and Madelyn enjoy playing Stratego.

Caroline at school compared her home to Grassland - her home is loud. Yup. It is.


4th Grade Choir Concert.




I never include me - so here me at 34.

Owen got stuck at Chick-fil-A.

Dinner in between soccer games - I don't remember why, but we only had these two with us. 

 When helmets provide less protection.


Cross country viewing is not a stationary thing - you run from spot to spot.

October brings cooler weather, Owen likes the fireplace.




Tyler caught a fly. He's been jealous of August's ability for awhile.

Panera breakfast date.


Never seen this kid eat so neat. He got every bit of that pumpkin pie in his mouth.

August at school.


 Carving the pumpkin.

 Halloween: 
Owen is Iron Man
August is a spider.
Caroline is a vampire.
Madelyn is a witch.
Topher is a skeleton. 






Halloween was cold this year. Little ones came home early and ate. 


Owen likes to get in bed with August. 

Parent - kid game for Madelyn's team. It was wet and cold and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment