Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hugs and Curlers

I am finally home with my babies! Yay!

Friday I got up at 3:15am and flew from Raleigh to Charlotte to Denver to Farmington where I got to see Tyler after five weeks apart! It was great to see him and I think he was suprised to see how much bigger I've gotten (pregnant not chubby)!







We went to lunch at Si Senoir, back in New Mexico so of course I had to have mexican food. After an hour of hanging out together we drove back to see the kids! We didn't tell them I was coming home and they were suprised!




We hung out that night and just enjoyed our time together. However, when bed time came I realized that the kids were not done spending time with me. Topher wanted to cuddle in bed (whcih I did oblige him). Maddie sung in bed until she gave up and started to cry. Larry went in to get her and found that she had removed her diaper and was half-way undressed. She got to stay up with me and play a game. Later that night (4 am) she started to cry and I got up with her. We spent an hour cuddling on the couch.

I was suprised when I saw Maddie's hair, it got pretty long. So for Sunday I thought I would attempt to curl it. I borrowed some sponge curlers.



In the morning Madelyn was readyto get dolled up. She put on her shiny church shoes and pranced around in her curlers.






After Madelyn had fun prancing around, I fixed her hair and the result was very remenisant of Shirley Temple.




All in all, it is good to be back with my family.






No comments:

Post a Comment