Monday, August 6, 2012

Family Pictures

A little over a week ago we went and got our family pictures taken. I need Caroline's six month old pictures taken, and sad to say, I had no pictures of her anywhere in my house. Poor kid.
Taking pictures is always an adventure. 
Caroline was a priority so we had a lot of just her. The photographer wanted to get pictures near the water. I wasn't sure but he said he's only had one kid fall in. So, we did it. Of course Caroline pushed that number up to two. And after that we couldn't get pictures of me from waste down because I was soaking wet. :)



 Topher tried very hard to smile nice.
Maddie Mae was...Maddie Mae.
But in the end we found some pictures we liked.
  

 Though I have such cute kids and these came out great - I am so glad I don't have to do this again till the next kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment