Thursday, April 18, 2013

Caroline's Birthday

By no means will the next few post be in any type of order, but as this is my form of journaling, I feel the need to document the events. So, as I try to figure out this program Picasa with all the chaos in my life, I will update this blog with events since December!
Caroline's Birthday Week!
Due to so much family being in town we had to spread the birthday celebration out. We celebrated with my family before they went home and Tyler's family two days later. Caroline is now an expert at opening presents, playing with toys, but most of all, an expert cake eater.
I think this was a few days before her birthday but she is so dang cute!
First birthday party cake! Maddie Mae helped choose the color and decorations!
So glad that mom, dad, Etta, and brother and sisters could be there.
Birthday Party #2!
Big Girl got a bike!
Learning how to defend things from brother and sisters.
Balloons! Thanks Aunt Jessica (Thompson)
Creeepy Orange Guy. Grandma - She loves it still!
Birthday Cake #2
I don't know when this was, in January sometime. For a few weeks she loved to unroll the TP in bathrooms. Thank goodness that is over.

My Big One Year Old! Love this baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment