Friday, April 19, 2013

Love

Love of a team (or I suppose more a childhood pastime and passion):
As a parent I suppose you have a right to brainwash your child. Tyler has done that with our children. There is no hope, they are 49er fans. So, this year we gathered at Tyler's brother's house to watch the Super Bowl (49ers vs. Ravens). And of course we were all decked out in red and gold. Sadly, we did not win but we enjoyed good food with wonderful company!
Love of a Family Tradition:
Another privilege of being a parent is choosing what traditions your family will continue with from your childhood and what new ones you will start with your family! I love the sugar cookies my mom made for Valentines and so I continue it on! I have so sweet and beautiful babies. I love them!


 Love of time well spent with Tyler:
Tyler and I have found enjoyment in working together on refinishing furniture. We do like the furniture, but I love the time in the evenings we get to spend talking and sanding or staining or painting. What fun it has been. Here are a few pictures of some of our most recent projects.
How they started.
Sanded - a lot of work!
First coat of stain.
Comparison of the original to our refinished one.
 And last of all - I realized that I have not yet posted a picture of my new hair - red!













No comments:

Post a Comment