Sunday, November 6, 2011

Handsome and Darling

Another week has gone by. It has gotten really cold lately. It actually snowed (well to a girl from the South it snowed) on Saturday. It is weird has fast this year has gone by. If I could fit into my clothes or move comfortably I think I would forget that I am pregnant. However, I am due in 10 weeks! I can't believe I am going to be a mom of three, that makes me feel so old! The change in weather makes me want to go Christmas shopping! I never enjoyed Christmas as much as I do now. I love thinking about what would make my kids the happiest and what they would want the most. And I think having a limited budget makes it that much more fun. Odd as is it sounds, it makes each purchase more thoughtful. We really have to debate and think what the kids would want the most. I love it!

I just realized the last paragraph was very random and jumpy, but oh well, it's how my brain works. I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 30 week apt. I am changing doctors to a midwife. I think I'll prefer this but I am a little apprehensive about changing this late in the pregnancy. I am hoping to deliever at the end of December which is about 8 weeks from now! I am liking the name Caroline Holly for a girl (or Charlotte Anne, or Zoe Elizabeth, or Amber Lee) and for a boy I like the name Cade with something else (Tyler Cade or Spencer Cade...who knows)!

Topher got a new suit for church. He is such a doll in this picture. He thinks (and he is right) that he is so handsome in this. I think he looks like a mini-missionary. I sure do love that kid, he makes my life so much more interesting (in a good way). We tried to comb his hair down, it wouldn't lie flat even with hair gel in it. I imagine even on his wedding day he will have hair sticking up somewhere on that cute little head of his. Maddie was crying the other day so I asked her if she would smile so I could take a picture. This is what I got. She is such a pretty little girl who is very aware that we all think she is cute. I took her to Dillards the other day to look at dresses for Christmas. She walked around saying "So cute!" "Cute!" or "Pretty!" She must hear those words a lot because she sure could say them clearly. She also had little intrest in the clothes once she saw the shoes. I think that a love for shoes must be a genetic thing because I couldn't agree with her more, shoes are the best part of every outfit. And she goes for the flashy ones too (glitter shoes or furry boots). I hope she wears a size 7 1/2 when she is older so we can share!


Grandma bought Maddie Mae a baby stroller. That baby sure does go for some rides, but she is a cute little mama. I do feel bad for this little one we are expecting. I image that Maddie won't be like Topher and leave the new baby alone. *sigh* I geuss I'll have an interesting year at home with those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment