Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Drive to Utah

I am almost caught up with updating this silly blog. It is sad it takes me so many post to catch up, but my kids are finially taking a nap today.
We drove up to Utah this past Friday. I went to the doctor early Friday morning. Everything is good, I gained another pound in the past two weeks which puts me at a total of 20 pounds gained. We heard the heart beat, the baby does not hold still for the doctor to count beats. So far, every doctor starts with counting for 30 seconds and ends up finially settling for 7 seconds. This is a very active child; more active than my first two which scares me! After the doctor we got in the car and started our 7 hour trip. I believe Topher slept about 30 minutes as did Maddie. I think these pictures are quite funny and capture the mood swings that are caused by being stuck in a car with eachother so long:
tired, sad, cranky, silly, angry, amused, fascinated, and my mood which did not make it to "film"...crazy





No comments:

Post a Comment