Sunday, May 24, 2015

Five

Five is a big number. It takes all the fingers on one hand. 
Five means you are big enough to go to school. Five means you will learn to read, write, add, and subtract. Five means school shopping, picking out clothes, shoes, a bookbag and a lunch box. Five means you will make friends on your own. It means you will be too big for me to be with you all the time. Five is exciting for five-year-olds and kind of sad for their moms. 
Maddie Mae celebrated her fifth birthday this year. 
In two months she will be off to school. I know how exciting it will be for her, but I will miss her. What a special little girl she is. She is so spunky, energetic, outgoing, sassy, sweet and smart.
So greatful five years ago you joined our family! 
May 2010 - 0
May 2011 - 1
 May 2012 - 2
 May 2013 - 3
May 2014 - 4
May 2015 - 5









Happy Birthday Maddie Mae. I love my five-year-old!

No comments:

Post a Comment