Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tortoise, Sharks and Sheephead

School ended on Thursday, May 21. We kicked the summer off by sending Tyler, Papa, Maddie and Topher to Savannah to fish on Papa's boat.
While getting the boat ready they played with a tortoise. 


The first shark they brought on the boat was "green" as my dad says. It stressed Maddie Mae out a bit.
They had pretty good shark fishing, nothing too big for Maddie Mae's sake. 


Sometime during the day they got off the boat and walked around an island.
 After the island they enjoyed sheephead fishing. 

It was a fun memory-making day. 


As for the end of school and beginning of summer -
Summer is always a fun time to spend with family. I hope we can see as many of you as possible. Preferably at the beach :) 
And come August, I now have a third grader (I actually can remember that far back which makes me feel like Topher is getting old) and a Kindergartner (the cutest)!

No comments:

Post a Comment