Sunday, May 31, 2015

Kenessaw Mountain Hike, Downhill

Memorial Day 2015

Tyler and I (with kids) were invited to BBQ with a family here in the ward. So we celebrated with my family during the afternoon with a walk up Kenessaw Mt. Followed by pizza. 
Luckily Papa got us tickets to drive up the mountain so we were not tired when we reached the top.


 We found the highest point on the mountain. A rock big enough for just one. Guess mom was feeling a little competitive and played "king of the mountain."

Much to Caroline's dismay, we did not take the bus back down but enjoyed the walk. (Caroline reached out for the bus as it drove away and whinned "Nooooooo!")






We found a rock to climb up. I don't really like the picture of me jumping off, but August expression compared to mine was amusing. Maddie is so dang cute jumping too. Caroline I think just slid off. 



It was fun. Topher climbed every rock on the way down and I think August may have smiled once. And even Caroline enjoyed the walk down, mostly.





No comments:

Post a Comment