Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Day - The Gifts

After church we went over to Chris and Jessica's home to open gifts. With 23 people there it took quite awhile but it was a lot of fun. I think our kids enjoyed themselves and were happy with what they received.
As much as I looked forward to Christmas I am glad it is over for a year!
At this point Topher had started to break down with hives (there is a picture of him covered with them). This is the toy that caused Tyler and I such a headache. But it was well worth it. He enjoys playing with it and is something he can do all by himself.Topher's tool box - thanks Grandmother and Papa Barnes. He gets a lot of use out of this one. He loves the saw.
Maddie's cape from Mimi! So pretty.
Digging through all the things Mimi made for Maddie!
Maddie got her favorite things - shoes. First pair - brown boots. (I love these!)
Second pair of shoes - pink from Grandma. Too cute with the leggings.Third pair - red glitter shoes! I think she had a great Christmas! I like how I am struggling to open her gift!Maddie knows how to do Christmas comfortably.
One of Madelyn's favorite gifts this year was her phone. She loves to dance to the music it plays
I got sick of her taking my purse so she got her own this year.
Tyler and I are a little slow - Topher got two swords that attach and become one.
One of the most used gifts this year came from Mimi and Papa - legos! Maddie likes to tear down what ever Topher builds. Makes my life fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment