Monday, April 27, 2015

Cell Phone for the past 18 months

I am horrible about loading pictures from my phone with any regularity. So I did today - 2008 pictures later here is the first half of the upload.

Caroline was learning to potty train during this time - we read books while she was on the potty. So while I went to the bathroom she came in and read to me.

Topher was hammering rocks together and put his finger in between them. oops. ouch!
 
Topher's class had a read to siblings day. Look at Maddie Mae's face, we had to leave early due to an allergic reaction.

 
Look at this cute baby that was causing so much trouble in my life at the time!


Elsa hair

Favorite Dr. Seuss book 1st grade - Fox in Sox. He dressed up like a fox!

Maddie Mae loves Barnes and Noble

My view from Utah Valley Hospital during my week in the hospital.
 First pictures of my baby August! Such a beautiful baby!


First days home!
 



My baby and what was my baby just a few days before. Newborns make them seem huge!
 My little girl loves her fashion!
Grocery Shopping is so much...fun?
Picnic lunch in the summer!
How Lisa and August spent the month of May.
What do I say!?

We told them we were cutting off her leg.
Chick-fil-a day!!!!


I don't even know what to say about this little girl - drama, drama, drama!


 Too cute!

Gramma bought the girls matching Elsa shirts! I think they have been worn at least twice a week for the past year.

Topher spent the summer in GA and NC with my family! We were excited to have him back though!

Topher has had lots of swollen jaws this year. Poor kid, looks miserable. But at least the doctor has "prescribed" candy any time this happens. Lucky kid!
 We lost 4 teeth this past year!
 New Mexico fun!
Slip and slide in the neighborhood!


 Pathetic animal. Loves her teddy bear.
 Kids discovered the joy and misery of packing peanuts. Mom learned her lesson - never let kids touch them!



Picking up Topher from school in style!
 Halloween this year!



We enjoyed such nice weather this fall.

 My crazy little family!
 What else do you need in the winter?
 So dang cute!

 
Fun day at Thanksgiving Point with Lisa and Gavin.





 We love parks!




Family trip time!











Little brother was brushing her hair! 

 Spring time in Utah!


Moving!



Sleeping on Aunt Margo's couch with every pillow she could find!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment